Duct Repair and Replacement in Oregon City, OR
The backbone of your HVAC system is your home’s ductwork. You need to pay attention to this aspect of your home and you want to ensure that you have the best duct repair and replacement services available to you. Staying on top of your ductwork is going to ensure that you have cost effective and energy-efficient air conditioning and heating performance possible.
The problem with ductwork is that it’s generally out of sight and out of mind. If something is going wrong with your home, your mind doesn’t normally leap to your ductwork. You should consider your home’s ductwork a little more often though. We specialize in duct repair and duct replacement for this reason. You can lean on our professionals when you need work that’s going to keep your home in great shape.
Make sure you treat your ducts with care with the help of our team. Keeping Homes Comfortable in All Seasons.
Do You Need Duct Repair Services?
There’s no alarm that starts to sound when you need duct repair services. You’re going to have to know the signs. We don’t expect you to have this type of knowledge off the top of your head—that’s why we’ve compiled these signs below:
- Your Home is Dusty: Do you have a lot of dust floating around your home? Sometimes you might notice something like this when you’re looking at a ray of light shining into your home during those dusk or dawn hours. Other times you might notice this when there’s a thick layer of dust on your furniture. Either way, dust is a symptom of a faulty ductwork system and it’s a great reason to call a professional.
- High Energy Bills: Are you spending way too much money heating or cooling your home? This is a sign that you have a problem with your ductwork. If your ductwork has gaps or tears, you’re simply wasting energy and running up your bills in the process of trying to make your home more comfortable.
- Odd Sounds: Does your house sound a little haunted when you turn on your air conditioning or heating system? Concerning sounds coming from your ductwork isn’t the sign of anything supernatural—it’s normally a problem with the ducts in your home.
You can trust us for all your duct repair needs—get in touch today.
Is It Time for Replacement?
So maybe you’re past the stage of duct repair and your problems have graduated to something a little more serious—duct replacement. It’s a common occurrence in homes here in Oregon City. If you’re having any of the problems above that denote a need for duct repair services and you fall into any of the following categories below, it’s time for you to consider duct replacement.
- You live in an old home
- You’ve had problems with mold or infestations in the past
- You’ve repaired your ductwork system before
- You constantly have to replace your filters
- Your indoor air quality is consistently low
Don’t try to beat around the bush with your ductwork. We even provide custom ductwork services at Chase Heating and Cooling. Make sure that you get in touch with us if you’re looking for work that’s going to improve your quality of life.