Is your home ready for the cold weather that’s ahead of us? The temperatures get quite cold here in the Pacific Northwest. If your home’s heater isn’t entirely ready for what’s ahead, then you’re sure to run into a myriad of problems. We want to help you with this. It’s important to do a little preparation work ahead of time so that you can get the proper service for your home. We suggest that you start with heater maintenance in Damascus, OR.
We’re prepared to help you with your heating maintenance services that will help you through the entirety of the winter season. Make sure that you get in touch with us for the services you need sooner than later. We can help you with what you need.
The Timing of Maintenance
We like to start off with the timing of maintenance because it’s important. The good news is that you’re right on time now. Fall is the time of year where you should be preparing your heater for everything that’s to come in the following months. It’s best to get an appointment on the books now.
The Benefits of Maintenance
Are you wondering what the benefits of maintenance are? We’re going to get into the best benefits of getting care for one of these systems.
- A Longer Lasting System: You want your system to last you about 10-15 years and maintenance will help this become possible.
- Better Heating: A well maintained system is a system that’s going to keep your home warmer with ease.
- Lowered Heating Costs: Don’t you want to pay less for your heating services? This is a possibility as long as you have regular heating maintenance care every fall season.
Our Comfort Care Club
Our maintenance plan is called the “Comfort Care Club.” This is a maintenance plan we crafted because we wanted to provide comprehensive care for our customers. Our plan includes the following:
- 3 (THREE) Precision-Tune-ups each year (2x’s furnace/1x’s outdoor unit)
- (2) FREE standard 1″ filter replacements or discounted specialty filters
- Combustion adjustment, professional cleaning, and a safety inspection
- 1-year repair workmanship guarantee on any part replacement we make on your system as long as you maintain current club membership
- A discounted $99 diagnostic fee
- VIP front of the line service (you jump ahead of non-members)
- A 15% discount on repairs, parts & labor by maintaining maintenance club membership, always paying our lowest prices
- Earn $100.00 of CHASE BUCKS* for each year you renew the Chase Energy Saver membership to use to offset qualifying accessories or EQUIPMENT if you decide to upgrade or purchase a new system (Up to $500.00)
Enrolling in this maintenance program is one of the best things that you can do for your system. Make sure that you’re investing in the right type of care so that you can get the right heating (and cooling) care throughout the year. Call us if you’re interested in discussing these services today.
Contact Chase Heating and Cooling today to schedule an appointment for your heating services. We’re “Keeping Homes Comfortable In All Seasons.”