If you love the joy of working with mechanics you’ve found the right place!
Chase Heating & Cooling in Oregon City is seeking mechanically driven team members to join our growing residential HVAC organization. Open positions include installations and service. Experience is preferred but we’re happy to offer exceptional training for the right candidates. Learn skills that can propel your career forward and have a little fun in the process. Women encouraged to apply!
Responsibilities can vary but include:
- Residential heating/cooling/IAQ installations
- Residential service (system maintenance, troubleshooting, etc.)
- Technical problem solving
- Customer Service
- Heavy Lifting
- Inventory Reporting
- Mechanical/Technical Aptitude
- Ability to lift more than 70 lbs.
- Knowledge of basic tools, reading measuring tape, mathematics
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Current valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to adapt to tight spaces and heights
- Good time management
- Ability to work with I-Pad
- Ability to follow company procedures & safe work practices in field
- Previous residential HVAC experience or trade school
- Basic HVAC tools
- CFC and/or NATE certification
Pay Scale: $18.00 - $40.00 hr. depending upon experience, plus the opportunity to earn even more through continued education, and up sale commission.
Work Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM/ Flex hours available depending upon position
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Alternative Care/Vision 100% paid for employee, Life Insurance, Paid Major Holidays, Paid Vacation, Gym Membership for Employee, 4th of July & Christmas Bonuses, SEP IRA, Company Vehicle (depending on position & after probationary period), Paid Continued Education.