Dual Fuel Systems in Oregon City
Give us a call today: 503-254-1274
Do you want the energy efficiency of a heat pump coupled with the power of a gas furnace? Then work with the team at Chase Heating & Cooling Inc. to have a dual fuel system installed in your Oregon City, OR home.
- Our personalized approach makes customers happy.
- We’re a family-owned and operated business.
- We’ve served Oregon City since 2001.
One of our favorite out-of-the-box solutions for homes in this particular situation is the dual fuel system. These units are exceptional at keeping us comfortable all year round without breaking the bank.
Contact Chase Heating & Cooling Inc. for all of your dual fuel system services. Keeping Homes Comfortable in All Seasons.
What’s a Dual Fuel System?
A dual fuel system is a combination of an electric heat pump and a gas or electric furnace. In the colder winter months, the gas furnace will take over after the electric heat pump can no longer heat your home in an energy efficient manner.
A dual fuel system is amazing for any home in Oregon City, OR because it addresses the frigid temperatures of our winter weather while keeping energy efficiency in mind. Dual fuel systems provide the advantages of both systems while eliminating the drawbacks of each. It’s a great idea to consider a dual fuel system if you’ve struggled with getting the heating performance you need in the past. We specialize in dual fuel system installation, dual fuel system replacement, dual fuel system repair, and dual fuel system maintenance.
The Benefits of Dual Fuel
So, what are the benefits of dual fuel systems? Here are a few:
- Lowered Cost: Heat pumps do have a ceiling when it comes to energy efficiency. It will cost you more if temperatures drop low enough for the heat pump to require electric resistance heating, as opposed to its efficient heat transfer method.
- Added Warmth: The heat that a gas furnace can provide is unmatched. Adding in a gas furnace as a backup to your heat pump will ensure that you’re always warm for the right price even in the coldest stretches of our winter months.
- Dual Benefits: Dual fuel systems boast the benefits of both electric heat pumps and gas furnaces, and eliminate the drawbacks of either. Get the best of both worlds with a dual fuel system.
Contact Our Professionals Today
Chase Heating & Cooling Inc. can help you find the perfect dual fuel system for your needs. Dual fuel systems are amazing because they’re designed to keep your home cool in summer (with the heat pump) and warm in winter (with the heat pump or furnace) without any of the hassle.
Dual fuel systems are great on their own, but you need a professional team to ensure that the work you’re getting is quality too. We’re the team you need to call when you want work that’s sure to keep you comfortable 365 days a year. Contact our team today to learn more.