Ductless Systems in Oregon City, OR
Give us a call today: 503-254-1274
Ductless systems are great solutions for heating and air conditioning, especially for homeowners with smaller or older homes without ductwork. These units operate with excellent efficiency and performance. The pros at Chase Heating & Cooling Inc. are experts in the installation and repairs of ductless units in Oregon City, OR.
- Family-owned and operated.
- Proudly serving Oregon City since 2001.
- We never cut corners and always get the job done!
Not every team has the training and experience to handle ductless systems in our area. We’re proud to provide this kind of niche service, as well as other options for customers in specific situations. Let’s get started today!
Keeping Homes Comfortable in All Seasons. Contact Chase Heating & Cooling Inc. for ductless system services you can count on!
What’s a Ductless System?
So, what is a ductless system? Ductless systems (also known as ductless mini splits) are heat pump systems that don’t rely on a centralized network of ducts to heat or cool your home. Ductless systems are also great because they, like any other heat pump, can reverse their operation. This means that you can both heat and cool your home from the same unit.
Ductless systems distribute hot or cool air from multiple air handlers installed throughout the house. You can put these air handlers where you need them. If you have a room that naturally runs a little too hot or a little too cold, you can make sure that you place an air handler in this area. Contact our professionals today to learn more.
Why You Should Consider One
There are so many reasons why you should consider a ductless system for your home. Here are a few of the best reasons.
- They’re Adaptable: Every single home has some spaces that naturally are a little stuffy or a little chilly. You can offset problems like this with a ductless mini split because each air handler is able to run autonomously from the rest. This means that you can just heat or cool one single room rather than blasting conditioned air throughout your entire house.
- They Save You Money: Cooling or heating your home where you need to rather than where you have to is going to help you cut down on your energy expenditure. Cutting down on your energy expenditure also means cutting down on your energy costs.
- They Provide Year-Round Comfort: A ductless mini split is a heat pump. This means that this system can both cool and heat your home throughout the year saving you ,money on installation costs and time that you might have spent fussing with another system.
Don’t wait any longer. If a ductless mini split sounds like a great system for you, you can contact us for your ductless HVAC installation, ductless HVAC replacement, ductless HVAC repair, and ductless HVAC maintenance services.
Choose Chase Heating & Cooling Inc.
Make sure that you come to our team when you want to consider a ductless system for your home. We take all the work we perform on ductless systems very seriously. We proudly install ductless systems from Daikin because we believe that they truly have the superior product. We want to make sure that you have the best ductless system available to you because we know how these systems can increase the comfort in your home.
We know that it’s not always easy to find an HVAC contractor that you can trust. That’s why we spend so much time working to fortify our work at Chase Heating & Cooling Inc. We’re committed to providing a personalized customer experience.