Dehumidifiers and Humidifiers in Oregon City, OR
Give us a call today: 503-254-1274
How are the humidity levels in your home? If they’re leaving something to be desired, then you can always work with Chase Heating & Cooling Inc. to have a dehumidifier or whole home humidifier installed in your Oregon City, OR home.
- We are family-owned and operated.
- Proudly serving Oregon City since 2001.
- Our team never cuts corners and always gets the job done!
Keep things comfortable and, most importantly, improve your indoor air quality with professional humidifier and dehumidifier services. Let us make your home the sanctuary it deserves to be.
Contact Chase Heating & Cooling Inc. for complete humidity control. Keeping Homes Comfortable in All Seasons.
A Few Signs that You Need a Dehumidifier
Wondering if you need a dehumidifier in your home? Watch out for these signs:
- You constantly smell musty odors throughout your home
- Your house is always unpleasant and stuffy
- Your windows are often covered in condensation
- You have wet stains on the walls or the ceilings in your home
- You’re always uncomfortable (especially in summer)
- You have wood rot
- Being indoors exacerbates your allergies
- You feel the humidity manifest in physical side effects (frizzy hair, wet fabrics, etc.)
You can rely on us for all the best dehumidifier work—we even specialize in dehumidifier repair. Call on us whenever you have a problem you want serviced fast and efficiently.
You Might Need a Humidifier
Most of the time, when you think of humidity in a home, you’re thinking about ways to get rid of it. Humidity has a bad reputation pretty much everywhere across the country—sometimes it’s necessary, though. Here in Oregon, our winters can get a little dry. This is especially true if you’re constantly running your heater throughout the colder months. You might need a humidifier if you notice the following problems:
- You have trouble getting warm in winter
- You’re experiencing cold-like symptoms even when you aren’t sick
- Your skin, hair, and nails feel dry or brittle
- Your floors or wooden furniture begin to dry out and crack
- You’re always cold, even when you’re running your heater constantly
We can help you get the best humidifier service possible. We specialize in all types of work (installation, repair, replacement, and maintenance) for whole-house humidifier systems.
Contact Our Team Today
You can contact our team for the best humidifier and dehumidifier services across the state. We choose to work with whole house humidifier and dehumidifier systems because they’re installed right at the helm of your home’s HVAC system. They can filter through your home’s ductwork system and effect every single part of your home at once.
We specialize in services like dehumidifier repair so you can even call us when you’re past the point of installation and you’re in a bind. We specialize in thorough yet prompt services in a home. Make sure you get in contact with us today.