The Comfort Care ClubGive us a call today: 503-254-1274
Maintain your HVAC and indoor air quality equipment by joining the Comfort Care Club. This special program gives members direct access to specialists at Chase Heating & Cooling Inc., alongside priority service and a whole host of benefits.
- We are family-owned and operated.
- Proudly serving Oregon City since 2001.
- Our team never cuts corners and always gets the job done!
Maintenance is a great way to improve the efficiency of your home, extend the lifespan of your various HVAC systems, and even make things feel better.
Contact Chase Heating & Cooling Inc. to sign up for our Comfort Care Club today! Keeping Homes Comfortable in All Seasons.
The Details of Our Comfort Care Club
Our club membership includes the following:
- 3 (THREE) Precision-Tune-ups each year (2x’s furnace/1x’s outdoor unit)
- (2) FREE standard 1" filter replacements or discounted specialty filters
- Combustion adjustment, professional cleaning, and a safety inspection
- 1-year repair workmanship guarantee on any part replacement we make on your system as long as you maintain current club membership
- A discounted $99 diagnostic fee
- VIP front of the line service (you jump ahead of non-members)
- A 15% discount on repairs, parts & labor by maintaining maintenance club membership, always paying our lowest prices
- Earn $100.00 of CHASE BUCKS* for each year you renew the Chase Energy Saver membership to use to offset qualifying accessories or EQUIPMENT if you decide to upgrade or purchase a new system (Up to $500.00)
*Chase Bucks not redeemable for cash. Client must maintain continuous membership to participate. Funds will be lost if client fails to renew maintenance club membership
Opting for maintenance biannually will increase the longevity of your home’s HVAC system, reduce your energy bills, and increase the quality of heating and cooling in your home. Make sure that you invest in your home with the right type of care.